Rss Feed

~Time to Move on ~

After the deep consideration I decided to move~
but no going back KL but Singapore
sigh~
At the past few months I had told people I'm no intended to work in Sg
because I don't like Singaporean in terms of their philosophy, the way they behave and many many things
(I do like their drama =) really nice)
but at the end my decision is work in Singapore
Like the quote say no one knows the future, who knows what happen next?

In fact, I've keen to work in KL
my dreams are there, my friends at there,
and I love KL food~
Although I love KL so much, I still have to face the reality that
Money !
Yes! is money

Right after graduation, I'm in debt to Mas government RM 60k and the bank loan RM 30k
Not only me, most of my friends are in debt RM 100k on average.
The salary of fresh grad civil engineer in KL is in range of 1.9k to 2.5k
Let's assumed the salary is 2.3k, the net salary after deduct EPF is around 2.1k
In the case of you are not local people in KL,
plus the rental              RM 250/month
            meals              RM 400/month
            transportation  RM 150 (for monthly travel pass)

You can save around RM 1k per month in the condition of you are not paying any installments!
The above mentioned loan lump sump monthly payment is RM 900
so now tell me how much you left??
RM 100 !!!!!
and even worse in the red every month

This freaking me out!
I know dream is expensive but the low saving amount really hang me back.
feel insecure of future and i think

Singapore is the best option for me now~
Start my job hunting...
Goodbye My dream....
Money I coming !!!


   

0 comments: