Rss Feed

Orthopedic Center

One of my colleague who is my department senior got accident during lunar new year. She was unconscious and did not how the unforgettable accident happened. With god blessing, she and her family stayed alive in this terrible accident. Her shoulder bone was broken and have been taking mc since cny until this week because this coming Saturday is her master degree convocation. 

Is strange that the doctor at her hometown told her no need to follow up the illness. Can you imagine that after you survive and hurt badly from a severe accident, and the doctor tell you you are fine and no checking required in future. Will you believe? I believed no one dare to take the risk. Like you go for a body check up and the doctor tell you you have terminal cancer, do whatever you want in these two months. Some people may buy it but this associate to your whole life. How can we just trust one person and take all what he/she saying?

So today lunch hour, went to a Orthopedic center with a gang of colleagues, accompany my senior go take x-ray check at the Orthopedic Center. 

Well, is shame to admit I just knew the meaning of this word-orthopedic. My bio is poor and this kind of terminology I will never understand and even remember them. This center has running for about 1 years and every time I passing by I though this is like some relaxation club. However, not only me don't understand the word few of my colleagues also dont know the terminology.

We know about this shop is because of is symbol. A broken arm man stand with crutch. Haha we suggested the nurse should use the symbol instead of the Orthopedic.

erm.... 
no mood for compose this post@@
~pointless post~
haha
just want to do some practices before writing my autobiography 

haha

0 comments: