Rss Feed

If confidence have a Price

I have been trained for three months to familiar my work, everything seemed so good until this week....

During the three months 'honeymoon', I have done few projects which are small PE (population equivalent, apply  to account for the daily waste water quantity produced by human) and I believed that  I'm doing quite well and one project quoted by me had been awarded to my company. At that moment I was full of confidence and get into mood (semangat banyak banyak), promised myself to work hard and impress my superior.

Like the idiom say, When you think you are smart but actually you are the stupidest.
How foolish I am ><
A big 25,000PE project assigned to me to quantify the cost and maximize the profit for company. Things not that smooth as I think. First, cant finish the quotation before deadline and delay the submission.

This made my mood down in the valley and affected my performance that I shouldn't be.
My friends were right, Im emotion person~ 

But this is not the topic today! Before enjoy my lovely weekends, my senior told me my manager who went to tender interview this afternoon informed her that the quotation I prepared is 1 million higher than other tenderers.
1 miliion! so ridiculous! 

If you were boss, will you accept this???


What else I can say after 3months training and done something out of my and others expectations.
Speechless and lost all confidence built up these 3months.



If confidence have a price then is 1 Million




I dont want and dont like to be a coward but now only one thing running in my mind
Letter is ready to submit but should I really do that?
or bear 7 months more?
I wonder.....


p/s I have to apologize, I think QS job is nothing, Im sorry I was wrong..

1 comments:

Sherril 雪乐 said...

不要泄气!

一定要振作!加油!!我会支持你的!