Rss Feed

~ Break UP ~

After 9 months we been together....I found that ....
we cant get along...
so....
lets break out this relationship

Final year project...
goodbye...I dont wish to see you anymore

Muahahaha ^^ finally the suffering end
I dont think my fyp will get a good grade but anyway
I dont want to suffer anymore !!!!

Thanks Dr heng for teaching me and saving my life from Dr low Q&A session(he terrified me,nightmare !!)
Next time should find the evil be your fyp supervisor then no one will make you stunt during the Q&A session


Dr Heng (the best lecturer in UTAR)


My FYP supervisor


Dr Khoo


Dr Low (a very very wise man that can bring you down with his mouth)


Why sitting at staircase??? Waiting Jialin lah !!!



My uni life left less than 4 weeks...the feeling is weird
start worrying how to get a job...
sien ==

God bless me..

3 comments:

weiyin ☆ 尉瑩 said...

LOL i thought who do u want to break with
fyp tim = =

Unknown said...

dropped by,

feeling very very weird when saw you wrote uni life left 4 weeks.
I thought it was nth for me before, 原来不是
haha

静宜 Elaine said...

dropped by~

Feeling so weird when saw you wrote uni life left 4 weeks.
I thought I have nothing to do with uni life, but 原来不是

haha