Rss Feed

~ BRide Wars ~

After the Final Year Project Presentation,I had watched many movies(开心鬼撞鬼,绝代双骄,Hotel for Dogs and...) and assembly my Gundam (I named it ahKuan D' Gundam hehe next time will introduce to you ^^) but lazy to review, or can say I no inspire by them.





(Having fun after FYP ppt !!)

Today I watched another movie called Bride Wars.It all about the dream wedding for two main characters since they are kids. Both of their dream wedding is want to held at same location in June(why is june?? I have no idea on it =.=!!) However, their wedding crash on same days and...Btw forget to tell you they are BBF~
they wanted to be each other matron of honour but as I mentioned earlier, the organizer mess things up and their wedding date crash on same day. The climax of movie start(the war indeed hehe) when they dont want to compromise to delay their wedding.

However,just likes every movie the ending is perfect because ppl love to see perfect ending ~ Next, lets see the trailer


The best quote from this movie is :

Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken.
Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what; maybe you’ll find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding,
but there is also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you, sometimes better than you know yourself,
is the same person who's been standing beside you all along.


Well, i told myself after this movie I will start to prepare my exam which coming next Tuesday. but...I found I addicted to play Facebook games and spent whole just want to upgrade my store =.=

Haha feel want to have a dream wedding in future ~
Hehe

0 comments: